Our center provides reliable and honest occupational lung disease evaluations. These are typically in the form of pulmonary independent medical exams (IME). However, second opinion evaluations are also performed.
- The evaluation is conducted by a board-certified pulmonologist.
- The evaluation includes a medical records review, testing and an in person evaluation.
- We may also recommend a site visit.
- Our center will arrange cost-effective testing, if necessary.
- The testing will likely include, pulmonary function testing, chest x-rays and chest CT scans.
- All in house pulmonary function testing is directly supervised by a board-certified pulmonologist.
- These tests will help to assess the presence and severity of the occupational lung disease of concern.
- We can also evaluate employees (non-urgently) for a suspected lung injury.
We do not see emergencies and we are not a walk-in clinic.
Appointments are by appointment only.
After all information is reviewed, we will provide a thorough, accurate, and honest report. Care is always directed back to the treating physicians. However, we can be a resource to treating physicians if needed and facilitate recommended non-urgent treatment.